July 19, 2020
Welcome to Dover Assembly!
We are so glad you have chosen to attend Dover Assembly this morning. It is not by accident that you are here. We believe that God has allowed you to be here so that you might receive all that He has for you. We pray you are blessed as you allow the Lord to work in your life.
9:00 am ~ Coffee & Donut Fellowship Time
9:30 am ~ Sunday School
10:30 am ~ Worship Service
10:30 am ~ R.O.C.K. Children’s Ministry
1:00 pm ~ Spanish Service
6:30 pm – FAMILY NIGHT SERVICES HAVE RESUMED
6:30 pm ~ Spanish Service
WOP Yard Sale
The yard sale is Saturday, August 8, 7:00 am—noon (or until you are ready to leave). The cost is $20 per spot and you keep all the proceeds from your sales. If interested, please sign up in the upper foyer
Women’s Paint Day
Is scheduled for September 12, 9:00 am. If it is a date that you cannot attend and you have paid, we will refund those who have already paid. Sign up is in the upper foyer
As it stands now, the Fall Conference will go on as planned. Registration began on June 1. Please sign up in the upper foyer if you plan to attend. These reservations fill up early, so sign up now.
New Adult Sunday School Class
Starting TODAY, we are adding a new adult class. Pete & Dee D’Agostino will be teaching on the Names of God. Every name of our God has a special meaning and blessing attached. Come and see what this means for your walk with Christ. They will meet in the Fellowship Room on the right side.
- To all who made last week’s outdoor service a great success. It took a lot of man (an women) power to get everything ready and then to take everything down! Thank you all so much!
- To everyone who helped with Robin’s Memorial Service and luncheon! I know she would have been happy (and humbled) to see all the work done in her honor!
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
Due the quarantine and the extended closures this past spring, and to safeguard on the side of caution, we feel it is best to not have a VBS this year. Lord willing, it will be back next year!
- To Dustin Wible and family at the home-going of his sister, Lisa. She had struggled with a lengthy illness but now is in the arms of Jesus.
- To Jean Beers and the family at the home-going of her husband, Clair on July 9.
- To Corey & Heather Little at the home-going of his father, this past week.
During this quarantine time, there are still many issues that face us that are not virus related. These are some of the ones who continue to need our prayers! I’m sure they would appreciate a card or phone call. No visits unless you make arrangements with them.
- Gladys J.
- Beulah S.
- Olga K.
- Marian T.
- Rose K.